Warranty is about the fact that what you buy should be free from material and production defects. The warranty has nothing to do with normal wear and tear. The warranty period will begin the moment your item is delivered to you.
Warranty Action Plan
If you believe that something is wrong:
- Immediately take photo’s or shoot a video of the issue
- Reach out to us to discuss the reason for dissatisfaction with your order by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your photo’s / video and explain your situation to us
- You will receive an email with instructions on what to do
The warranty period is:
- 10-year warranty on any AZOR frame and AZOR rigid fork of each new AZOR bicycle and frameset.
- 5-year warranty on the Bertus Cargo Bike frame and rigid fork.
- 1-year limited warranty on paint finish and rust forming from the inside on undamaged paint, and on all other original components, repair parts, replacement parts, and accessories. There items/parts are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Any repaired or replaced part will remain subject to the warranty for the remaining portion of the original warranty term, but will have no warranty coverage whatsoever beyond the expiration of such original warranty term. This limited warranty shall automatically expire on the one (1) year anniversary of the date of purchase.
Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defective part.
Note that no warranty is given, either express or implied, with respect to services which are provided by third parties, such as a bike mechanic or for instance Velotooler, separate from Amsterdam Bicycle Company and its affiliated companies.
More information on our warranty, including warranty exclusions, can be found in our Terms and Conditions