Azor Twin bike
Looking for a way to ride with three kids on a regular bike? You can with the Azor Twin Bike!
The lightweight aluminum frame is extended at the rear, the extra long rear rack allows you to install two full-size child seats. A third child seat can be installed on the stem, between you and the handlebars.
The main characteristics of this Azor Twin Bike:
- Extra long aluminum frame – Strong and rustproof
- Full size 28″ wheels – More comfortable ride
- Upgraded Shimano roller brakes – Great braking power
- Internal gear hub – Very durable, low maintenance
- Comes standard with a Front Rack, Double Leg Kickstand and Dynamo Hub
- Comfortable, upright riding position
The Twin Bike has a standard frame size of 53 cm, so anyone taller than 5’5″ can ride it!
The child seats in the picture are for illustration purposes, they are not supplied with the bike.
|Fork||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Seat||Selle San Remo 3220|
|Grips||Standard Ergo Grips – Black|
|Bell||Compact turn bell|
|Stem||Stainless steel with aluminum head|
|Rims||Aluminum Andra – 28″|
|Tires||Impac StreetPac (by Schwalbe) – 28 x 1.75 (622-47)|
|Fenders||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Rear rack||Aluminum – part of the frame|
|Stand||Double leg kickstand Jumbo|
|Lock||AXA Solid Plus Frame Lock – ready for cable or chain|
|Chain guard||Partially enclosed|
|Dynamo||Shimano Dynamo Hub|
|Headlight||Power LED 50Lux on/off on dynamo hub|
|Rear light||LED battery light|
There are no reviews yet.