E-Cargo Classic Long with Bolted Box
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
This classic full-size electric cargo bike with bolted box is a stylish and reliable workhorse for anyone who wants to bring (a lot) more than a bag, but still wants an effortless ride.
- Full-size, bolted cargo box, standard with one bench and two double seat belts
- Classic & Rugged looks: Black saddle, grips and tires en off course the Bolted Box. The battery can be mounted to the back of the cargo box, allowing a less bulky rear rack to be fitted.
- Latest model Shimano Steps electric assist system (E6100)
- Pedal assist up to 20 mph (US standard)
- Long range of 35 - 75 mi. (increase range by 20%: battery upgrade)
- Low maintenance internal gear hub
- Overall length: 8'4", width: 2'1"
The Bolted Box:
The Classic Long with Bolted Box is exactly the same as the standard Classic Long, except for the box. The Bolted Box is made of the same material of the regular box, but it’s dark/black and shipped unassembled, so it fits in the box with the bike. This way we save a considerable part of the shipping costs, making it possible to offer the cargo bike a fair bit cheaper.
|Model||E-Cargo Classic Long with Bolted Box|
|Frame||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Fork||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Wheel sizes||26″ rear, 20″ front|
|Tires||Schwalbe Pick-Up (for cargo bikes) – 55mm wide|
|Seat||Selle Royal Dutch Classic|
|Handlebars||Stainless steel (model ‘Butterfly’)|
|Stem||Stainless steel – Height adjustable|
|Stand||4-point kickstand – Very stable|
|Rear rack||Steel rack with rubber straps|
|Head light||Power LED 50 Lux Auto (on main battery)|
|Rear light||LED light in rear rack (on main battery)|
|Chain guard||Fully enclosed|
|Bell||Dutch ‘Tring’ bell|
|Lock||AXA Solid Plus frame lock – suitable for plug-in chain|
|Motor||Shimano Steps E6100 – 250W – max. 50Nm|
|Display||Center display on handlebars – removable (SC-E6100)|
|Battery||418 Wh (can be upgraded to 504Wh)|
|Range||45 – 75 miles|
|Weight capacity (incl rider)||Roller brakes: 400 lbs, Rim & Disk brakes: 440lbs|