Azor Texel E-Bike – Ladies
This Dutch women’s e-bike for moms has an extra long ‘Abbey’ frame, so there’s more room for a front child seat.
What are the special features of this bike?
- 1.5 inches extra length between the seat and handlebars
- Lightest and most silent Shimano Steps mid-engine e-bike system (E5000)
- Pedal assist up to 20 mph (US standard)
- Double sprung Selle Royal Drifter seat
- Upgraded roller brakes
- Schwalbe Big Ben balloon tires, absorbing many road irregularities
- Extra strong rims and spokes
Imagine yourself riding around comfortably and effortlessly on this old-school Dutch step-through e-bike, and doing so for many years to come!
The front rack and front seat in the pictures are optional.
|Model||Texel – Ladies E-Bike|
|Drivetrain system||Shimano Steps E5000|
|Range||46 – 75 miles|
|Frame||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Fork||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Drifter|
|Grips||Standard – Black or brown|
|Bell||Dutch tring bell|
|Stem||Stainless steel with aluminum head|
|Rims||Aluminum double-walled Bigbull – 28″|
|Spokes||Sapim Strong (extra thick bend)|
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Ben – 28 x 2.0|
|Fenders||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Rear rack||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Stand||Double leg kickstand Jumbo|
|Lock||AXA Solid Plus Frame Lock – ready for cable or chain|
|Chain guard||Fully enclosed|
|Head light||‘Oma’ Power LED 50 Lux – Powered by battery|
|Rear light||LED light – Powered by battery|