Bertus Cargo Bike
The stylish and hardworking Bertus is the ideal entry level cargo bike for families, or businesses.
If you live in the city and driving is a hassle, but you still need to manage the weekly shop, then a Cargo Bike could be just what you’re looking for. And if you need to ferry children around: the Bertus comes with a two child bench, including two three-point seat belts.
The low center of gravity makes it stable and easy to handle, even with a heavy work load, and the low cargo entry point makes it easy for kids to jump in an out. Built with strength, safety and durability in mind, the Bertus can be put through its paces every day by a busy family, or business, and keep going for years.
Please note: it is not possible to customize this cargo bike, and it is also not possible to ship any accessories with a Bertus cargo bike.
Steven is always available by email and you get all the answer you need.
I am a Canadian buyer and here are my experience:
* When assembling an Ikea furniture and you still have few screws left, it is not a good sign. I still have few screws especially 4 screws that can go through the plywood, no idea what’s for.
* Packaging is ok, no damage when received.
* Yes, an assembly notice also would be nice, had to guess which screw going where for the box assembly
* Brakes front/back were switched, not a big issue, brakes are not easy to setup.
* For future Canadian buyers, the FedEx / custom fees is 300$CAD.
* There is around one month+ delay between order and delivery.
* Wished to have the nexus 8 speed, but option is not available.