Design your own bicycle!
Everybody wants to have their personal, unique bicycle. Now that is possible!
Just go to the ‘Azor Bicycle Configurator’, design your bike, and share it with us.
How to share it with us:
- When you’re ready configuring your bike, click ‘Klaar‘ in the configurator
- If you don’t have an account yet, click ‘Aanmelden‘, otherwise click ‘Inloggen‘
- After you log in, click ‘Bestellen‘
- Select ‘Amsterdam Bicycle Company’ in Delaware, USA
- Click ‘Deel met dealer‘
- If you want, add a message under ‘Opmerking‘
- Click ‘Verstuur aanvraag‘ to send your configuration to us!
After we receive your design we will:
- Review your configuration
- Give recommendations based on our experience
- Calculate the price in US Dollars (including duties and taxes)
- After possible changes we will send you a personal link to order your custom bike!
Living in the U.S., I had thought there would be no hope of getting my hands on an actual Dutch bike. Then I found ABC. What a great service they provide! If only the popularity of Dutch bikes in the U.S. would grow to the point that Dutch bike companies would open factories state-side. The ten-week wait while the bike was being manufactured and shipped was truly the only painful part of the process, especially as I ordered the bike in August. I had to watch so many lovely fall days slip away…
ABC had very helpful suggestions regarding my design choices and delivery happened exactly as advertised. I love the bike. It’s everything I had hoped for. Assembly and adjustment were straightforward. I did, bizarrely, run a small piece of wire through my rear tire within the first five minutes of riding–what are the odds?–but this gave me the opportunity to figure out how to take the rear wheel off. It was a bit daunting, but I eventually prevailed. I expect to be riding this lovely bike for many, many years to come.
David Wahler –
The whole process was seamless and amazing. Steven was so helpful from design to assistance after delivery. I’d been wanting this bike for 7 years, and a custom design delivered something far superior to anything I could have ever hoped to find in store when I was in the Netherlands.
If you want a Dutch bike, look no further.
The convenience and service of brokering a bike through Amsterdam Bicycle Company is far worth it.