Azor Petit – Ladies
This Dutch step-through bicycle is especially designed for smaller riders.
With frame sizes of 45 and 49 cm, and 24″ wheels, the Azor Petit is perfect for riders between 4’11” (150 cm) and 5’3″ (160 cm).
- 24″ wheels – both feet are closer to the ground
- 45 and 49 cm frames – for riders from 4’11”
- Low step-over height – easier to get on and off
- Upright riding position – no pressure on wrists, shoulders and neck
- Fully enclosed chain guard, coat guards and a strong rear rack
- Great Azor quality!
Please note: it is not possible to install the aluminum front rack on the Petit bicycle.
|Model||Petit – Ladies|
|Frame||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Fork||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Seat||Selle Royal Freedom – Black|
|Grips||Standard – Black|
|Bell||Dutch tring bell|
|Stem||Stainless steel with aluminum head|
|Rims||Aluminum Andra – 24″|
|Tires||CST tires – puncture resistant – 24 x 1.75 (47-504)|
|Fenders||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Rear rack||Galvanized steel with three layers powder coat|
|Front rack||None (optional)|
|Lock||AXA Solid Plus Frame Lock – ready for cable or chain|
|Chain guard||Fully enclosed|
|Dynamo||Shimano Dynamo Hub|
|Headlight||Power LED 50Lux Auto (with standlight) on dynamo hub|
|Rear light||Battery light|