Shipping and assembly
All orders are shipped directly from the Netherlands to any address in the United States (except Hawaii and other distant locations).
Bicycles and cargo bikes
- Shipping for (e-)bicycles is $99 per bike.
- Shipping for (e-)cargo bikes is $150 per bike.
- For shipping rates outside of the USA please contact us.
- Shipping for accessories is free, when ordered with a (cargo)bicycle.
- For separately ordered accessories we need to charge additional shipping costs. These differ per product, depending on the size and weight of the package.
Please contact us if you have questions about shipping.
Our bicycles and cargo bikes are handmade to order in the Netherlands. That allows us to offer very customizable bicycles, especially built for you.
Usually, manufacturing your bicycle takes just two to four weeks. A cargo bike will take about a week longer. Shipping usually takes seven to ten days.
So, if everything goes well, please allow three to five weeks for delivery.
- During the high season (spring and summer) manufacturing may take one to three weeks extra.
- A Custom Color adds two to four weeks to the delivery time.
Delivery 85% assembled
With this option, we ship your bicycle directly to your address. We strongly encourage you to work with a professional mechanic to assemble your bicycle.
Delivery fully assembled by Velotooler
We recommend this option. When you choose this option we ship your bicycle to your address. A Velotooler mechanic comes to you to assemble it, and to adjust it to your size. This ensures your bike is professionally assembled, tuned and adjusted and will fit you perfectly. Velotooler uses local, verified and insured mechanics.