Shipping and assembly
All bicycles and cargo bikes are shipped directly from the Netherlands to any address in the United States (except Hawaii and other distant locations) and Canada.
For shipping fees outside of the USA and Canada please contact us.
US shipping fees:
- (E-)bicycle: $99
- (E-)cargo bike: $150
Canada shipping fees:
- (E-)bicycle: $249
- (E-)cargo bike: $349
- Please note: GST/PST is charged separately by Canadian Customs
- Shipping for accessories is free, when ordered with a (cargo)bicycle.
- For separately ordered accessories we need to charge additional shipping costs. These differ per product, depending on the size and weight of the package.
Please contact us if you have questions about shipping accessories.
Our bicycles and cargo bikes are built to order (except our Premium Stock models) in the Netherlands . This allows us to offer very customizable bicycles, especially built for you.
Usually the production time of bicycles and cargo bikes is three to five weeks, but during the high season (spring and summer) and especially with the current high demand due to Covid-19, production may take an additional three to five weeks.
The current production time of bicycles and cargo bikes is 6 to 8 weeks. (updated August 24)
Shipping usually takes around ten days.
All our bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly encourage you to work with a professional mechanic or bike shop to assemble your bicycle.
If you want, we can ship your bike directly to your local bike shop, just enter a separate shipping address on the checkout page.
What needs to be assembled:
- front wheel (including connecting the brake cable, if any, and the dynamo hub wire, if any)
- front fender
- front light (including the electric wire coming from the dynamo hub, if any)
- handlebars / stem
- front wheel stabilizer (if any)
This video shows how to assembly your bike, (we’re working on better ones):
Assembly by Velotooler
Alternatively, you could have your bike assembled by a professional mechanic using Velotooler. Velotooler is a platform that connects bicycle owners and local, mobile mechanics.
It’s no longer possible to book this service from us, but off course you can find a mechanic or request an assembly service directly on Velotooler’s website.