Shipping and assembly
All bicycles and cargo bikes are shipped directly from the Netherlands to any address in the United States (except Hawaii and other distant locations) and Canada.
For shipping fees outside of the USA and Canada please contact us.
Update: Due to very high shipping charges, we’re forced to temporarily increase our shipping fees.
US shipping fees:
- (E-)cargo bike:
Canada shipping fees:
- (E-)cargo bike:
- Please note: GST/PST is charged separately by Canadian Customs
- Shipping for accessories is free, when ordered with a (cargo)bicycle.
- For separately ordered accessories we need to charge additional shipping costs. These differ per product, depending on the size and weight of the package.
Please contact us if you have questions about shipping accessories.
Our bicycles and cargo bikes are built to order (except our Stock models) in the Netherlands . This allows us to offer very customizable bicycles, especially built for you.
Usually the production time of bicycles and cargo bikes is three to five weeks, but during the high season (spring and summer) and especially with the availability issues due to Covid-19, production may take an additional three to five weeks.
The current production time of bicycles and cargo bikes is 8 to 10 weeks. (updated March 10th)
Shipping usually takes 6 to 10 days.
All our bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly encourage you to work with a professional mechanic or bike shop to assemble your bicycle.
If you want, we can ship your bike directly to your local bike shop, just enter a separate shipping address on the checkout page.
This video shows how to assemble your bike:
What needs to be assembled:
- front wheel (including connecting the brake cable, if any, and the dynamo hub wire, if any)
- front fender
- front light (including the electric wire coming from the dynamo hub, if any)
- handlebars / stem
- front wheel stabilizer (if any)